ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2018
Proudly hosted by:
- Are you proud of inclusion in your school?
- Are you proud of the work your school does with parents?
- Do you have an amazing intervention taking place?
- Have you got a highly effective external SEND service?
- Are you a Further Education provider with amazing inclusivity?
- An employer with an inclusivity story to tell?
Then make sure your organisation enters the National SEND Awards 2018!
The Root Of It are proud to announce the 4th annual National Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Awards 2018, celebrating the most inclusive practice for young people in schools, colleges, educational settings and employment across the UK, including Additional Learning Needs in Wales.
Schools, colleges, training providers and employers are invited to apply for one or more of the following categories:
- Most inclusive practice across a school;
- Partnership with Parents (must be co-written with parents);
- Most innovative special needs intervention;
- Best use of external special needs professional;
- Inclusion in Early Years;
- Inclusion in Further and Higher Education (up to 24 years);
- Inclusion in employment (up to 24 years) – for Employers.
To enter you must evidence how you go above and beyond what would be expected for your organisation in your chosen category (only one entry per category).
With a closing date of Monday 7th May 2018 settings, employers, schools and Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCos) can submit their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org on the form below. Entries consist of a description of the context of the entry and a recommended 1000 word entry on how you go above and beyond.